Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Update Antivirus To Check Malicious Threats And Keep Your Machine Ever New

How can I forget the day, when I got the first laptop? It was precious as it was a gift from a loving dad to a son. I was burst with joy. It gave me a reason to boast round.
It came loaded with Windows 7 with service pack 1, Office 2007 and other applications. It had a lightning speed. I updated facebook and Myspace with new pics and transferred some crucial data related to the school project on to it.
All went smooth for a couple of months. I was quite happy as I could stay connected with my buddies besides accomplishing assignments. Gradually, it became sluggish in performance. Initially, I defragmented the hard disk to remove the chaos, and speeds it up. But that didn’t solve the purpose.
Once while surfing on the Internet I came across an article which was saying: “How to speed up your PC?” It was quite informative one, and I decided to follow it. First few steps were general like delete temporary Internet files, unwanted downloaded program files, such as Microsoft ActiveX controls and Java applets, optional Windows components and more.
I restarted my system, to see the aftermath, but still there was no improvement. Meanwhile, reading the article, I was directed to the computer support portals through a hyperlink. There I got the contact number for the portal.
With no delay I contacted the support provider and it proved to be a sensible decision as the system was on the blink of crash due to virus attack. Thou’ the system bore the antivirus software but that was outdated.
A technician helped me to uninstall antivirus program from the machine, and get a new antivirus protection for it. As I was getting some antivirus installation error, he took the remote access of the system, and installed antivirus on my behalf. He performed a scanning and showed me how the system was severely affected with viruses and bad files.
Later, he asked me to click on a tab to close the remote session, and then instructed me to restart the system for a test. Amazing! System booted as though a new machine brought that day. I was overwhelmed with the antivirus support; later I paid the charge, and thanked the expert many a time.

 
YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community