Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Installing AVG Antivirus on Your System


Finally, I understood the importance of an antivirus software tool for any system. Well, frankly speaking, I use my computer rarely, but since a month, I have been continuously using it for hours, due to some research work related to my profession. Last Saturday, my system encountered with an issue associated to performance, it was also getting restarted intermittently. One of the associates of my office is quite proficient in respect to technical aspects, so I thought of taking his help to resolve this matter.  He analyzed the situation, and installed AVG antivirus software for protecting my system from various Internet attacks.  And believe me guys; the security tool removed more than 100 viruses from my system, which finally resolved the issue. So, I thought of sharing some steps that I performed to install AVG antivirus on my system:

Step1: Run the *.exe file of Avg security, by placing installation disk in your system’s optical drive. If you do not have the installation disk, you can also download it free from any of the AVG support websites. By clicking on this link, you can save the installation file on your system.  Next, double-click on the installation file.


·    Step2: Next, AVG welcome screen appears along with the button named as “Next”, click on it to initiate the installation process.


· Step3: On the next screen, you can read the terms and conditions, associated with the installation. Read all terms and conditions carefully, and click “Accept” button, located on the screen. Next, the security software will check your system’s configuration and status.

·    Step4: After that, a new screen appears, click “Next” button again, then enter the username, and click the button “Finish”, which will be situated on the Installation summary screen.

·     Step 5: Click “Ok”, after the installation process is completed, and restart the system.
Additionally, if you are planning to uninstall AVG antivirus for the reinstallation or any other security issue, it will be great to remove it, as per the guidelines of AVG support.


 
YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community