Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, January 9, 2012

Thanks, McAfee Support! For Pulling me Out of Risk


I was unhappy and surprised as well. I don’t know despite all protection how it can happen with my PC. When I restarted my PC I got a warning message: “Your computer is at risk: Real-Time Scanning: Off”; It was the last weekend, when I took the decision to install McAfee Antivirus software on the machine being mindful of the growing Internet threats.
I ignored the problem for the time being, as I was in dire need to respond certain important official mails. I logged on to the Outlook, but failed, a beastly error was flashing every time, whenever I clicked on the “Send” button. Now, I was clueless.
I called up my neighbor who is bit well in computer troubleshooting. He responded, “Sorry, dear! I’m in mid of some tasks, but you can do it by configuring the product settings”, later he gave me a few steps as ‘how to enable the real-time scanning feature’ from the McAfee Security Center, and advised me to restart the system after the troubleshooting, and assured me that everything will be fine.
I did that, but couldn’t find a fix and was really desperate. I sat mum for a moment, and then decided to go for McAfee Support. Thankfully, Google navigated to me a webpage which was the same, I went through the information, the scope of services, customer testimonials, and other aspects including the terms and conditions of the site. Being satisfied with the support site, I dialed the McAfee Help-line number and was connected with an online technician.
He asked for the remote access of the system and took the permission to removeMcAfee and reinstall it back to resolve the problem. I agreed, and sat relax! What I could notice hardly, was the movement of the mouse-cursor on the monitor-screen. The magic was on, and, within no time, I was able to send/receive e-mails in an error-free state.


 
YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community