Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, July 15, 2011

Fix Kaspersky Issues and Protect Your System Data

A few hours back a customer called up for Technical Support to Fix a Computer Issue. His concern was regarding Kaspersky Antivirus 2011 software. He said “Every time I start my computer Kaspersky does not run and the windows security alert keeps telling me my firewall and malware protection is off. Can you deal with? Are you from Kaspersky Technical support?
I confirmed, “’Yes’, you are at right place”, but we are independent of Kaspersky Labs. “So would you tell me in detail, about what operating system you have,” I asked. 

Though he was a bit confused but then I assured him that we have the expertise to resolve the Kaspersky antivirus related issue, then I showed him the web-portal. I told him that we won’t charge him unless the issue is resolved, and he will be getting a warranty period as well. He agreed upon to have the Tech Support Service.
Then I asked for the remote access of the system, and once I got the permission, I went ahead. I explored the console settings of the Kaspersky antivirus, configured it and updated it with the latest viruses and spyware definition. Further investigation revealed that the firewall was also disabled. I enabled and configured it as per the Internet usage.
Then I informed him that our Antivirus Support task is over and you can resume computing.
This is just an instance; many such issues come in light, when there is hardly any major issue. All we need to do is to configure the software and update it. You may also do the same by following benevolent solutions available with our technical support portal, and protect your system against all old and new malicious Internet threats.




 
YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community