Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Get Updated Kaspersky Antivirus to Stay Safe on Internet

Yesterday, I came across a 70-year-old computer user, she was quite soft-spoken but the fragile tone of her was reflecting the deep hidden grief, which she had. When I asked for the problem, she almost broke up, “Why God is so cruel to me?” 

Gradually, I gained her confidence and then enquired in detail. She went on, “While playing online game on my computer the day before yesterday, I came across a link on the website, which was disclosing some pension scheme for the elderly people. Unfortunately, I filled up some account details, and they looted me.”
I got the problem root, but was helpless about the lost which had been. Then I controlled my emotion and recalled my technical job. I asked her to have the remote access of the system. After diagnosing I found that the system has been deeply infected with viruses and spyware despite of the kaspersky antivirus available.
Further investigation revealed that the Installed Kaspersky Antivirus was not functional, and was outdated as well. I told the lady about the security breaches in her system. She said, “Help me please, I need reliable Kaspersky Antivirus Help, ‘Can you do so’?”
I embraced her. And then I uninstalled Kaspersky antivirus, which was obsolete and then equipped the machine with a latest and the updated one. I configured the software too.
Then I got back on phone, consoled her that now the system is ok, but am really sorry for the financial lost, which you had. Now, you can play online games. I told her a few steps how to manage the computer security and update Kaspersky antivirus on regular basis.
After bit documentation, I said, “Thanks for calling Antivirus support of our company”, but the moment she caught my word and said, “Oh, no, its me, who should ‘Thank’, you people are great, God bless you.”
 
YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community