Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Have Problems with YouTube Content? Mold The Computer Settings


Last night I was quite sentimental due to some conflicts in the family. After hours of thinking and planning I thought better to have a brain wash. I took out the HP laptop and explored the youtube to find some video clips of my choice.
I selected some gossip video clips. But as I clicked the “Play” button the system popped up an error related to outdated Adobe Flash Player version. I clicked on the “Update now” button but there was no response. After a serious of failed attempt, I called up my son who is a bit good in computer troubleshooting.
He tried well, but we were still on ground zero; after accessing entire system the only good he could conclude was that there are some security issues. Next, he called up avast Technical Support which was worth calling. After collecting some basic details regarding the operating system and the installed avast version a technician asked for the remote access of the system.
I was a bit hesitant but then my son assured me that everything would be right very soon, and you just sit relax. I allowed him, and I found that he was right.
The technician reinstalled and updated the Avast antivirus on the system, and in no time I was back on the youtube video with audios and videos both streaming well with great clarity and resolution.
The expert educated me on  antivirus settings so as to avoid such issues in future. I found the user-interface of the program quite easy. I added youtube.com in the trusted domain in the Windows Firewall settings.
Satisfying result overwhelmed me, and till date I have kept the avast Support  with me.
 
YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community