Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, June 2, 2011

How to get Antivirus Technical Support via Phone

You believe it or not, but it’s sizzling to have antivirus support on phone. Once I faced the problem on my netbook while trying to install an antivirus on it. I was getting an error message repeatedly. I tried some fixes but those were of no use. Finding it difficult I called up a technician who was known to me and had a computer repair shop too in the locality. 

He tried his best and installed the software, but again there was a problem, as the antivirus was not able to detect any threat. It was showing no threat detected. I was pretty sure that there is something wrong with the machine as it was not running well. Even the internet was too slow to surf and download anything. I told the technician the entire story. He then advised me to go for online tech support. He offered me the phone number as well.

Although, I was in dismay, I decided to call up the Antivirus support phone number. Luckily, the problem was resolved. The technician installed and updated the antivirus software in just 4-5 minutes, which I couldn’t do in an hour. Indeed it was flabbergasting antivirus support, which served the purpose.
Now, I can scan my system using it and the system is completely virus-free. I can go online confidently to bank and shop, share e-mails and play online games. I’m using facebook, myspace and other social networking sites as well but this time I’m not worried about identity theft anymore. Isn’t great to always have Tech support like this?
 
YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community