Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Norton Antivirus Support- A Reason to Smile

In context of the emerging Internet threats I would like to share one pivotal diagnostic report, which has been put forth by Symantec Corp. under the 16th edition of the Internet Security Threat Report. It was published recently in April 2011. It reveals some alarming facts about the growing cybercrimes. You would be shocked to know that more than 286 million new threats emerged last year and there was 93 percent increase in the volume of Web-based attacks. Attackers are implementing sophisticated technologies to paralyze the digital data pertaining to home, small business industries, corporate and government department. 

Soon I came across the report; I started planning to have a good antivirus protection on my PC. I did try to get the one from Norton but I don’t know what the mess happened. The software was installed but it was not working, I got an error every time while running it. Finally, I decided to go for a remote Norton Antivirus Support provider. After a bit searching on the Google I got a relevant link and I called up the toll-free number which was mentioned on the site. I was assisted in a good way and the product was reinstalled. Now, I am happy, I can browse, surf and download anything in a worry-free manner. I go for online shopping and banking with complete peace of mind.

Understanding the nature, extent and the target you can also plan to have a compatible security software on your system. Symantec being a reliable software company has come with a wide range of products under the brand name “Norton.” You might be aware with Norton 360, Norton Internet Security 2011 and others, which have gained considerable popularity across the globe. The company is also concentrating on the backup software, e-mail and web –security software to protect server data. Symantec Messaging Gateway 9.5 is another cornerstone product which would highly relief the businesses and enterprises owing to integrated data loss prevention, virtual deployment and encryption solutions.

Nevertheless, software conflicts may arise with your Norton product; sometimes it can be simple and can be fixed by reinstalling the software. Instances come when you have to call Norton antivirus support provider. You can go for diverse range of services such as computer virus scan, computer optimization, and more. The Tech Support provider may troubleshoot your system to come up the issues which are forced by viruses.
 
YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community