Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, April 15, 2011

Nightmare being Online? Get Computer Antivirus Protection

My confidence was shattered yesterday, when I found my HP laptop showing blue-screen error. I had purchased the laptop a month ago and till then I kept flaunting of it regarding its configuration and performance. It was shipped with latest processor from Intel i series, and graphic card of Nvidia Geforce which were enough to make the neighbors envy. 

It all happened because of my overconfident. I neglected computer antivirus protection, which is a must to do, nowadays, to handle the emerging Internet threats. I was really on a cool-down stage. Suddenly, I saw a message on my phone; it was an ad from a new company, which was offering the Tech Support service remotely. Though on regular basis I hardly pay attention to such messages, but being a victim, I was almost like a drowning man who clutches the straw to get aside. There was a number in the message, I dialed that, and luckily the phone was picked. I was asked to fill a form online and submit it. Once I was done with the formalities the technician on the end instructed me to restart the machine and try to boot in Safe mode. He was a good person, understanding my level of computer understanding he sent me an article on my phone device, and asked me to follow that. 

I did that, once the system restarted he asked me for the remote access of the machine, initially I hesitated but later on after his assurance regarding various terms and conditions I agreed. Here after, the tech support guy performed the entire task; I was watching his activities on my system screen. He ran a virus Removal Tool and removed all the malicious threats, which were hidden inside. He then did a bit registry editing task, and then logged off. After the session, he directed me to restart the hp laptop. Next moment, when I turned on my laptop, it booted in no time. I took a deep breath and relaxed on the chair. The way the technician fixed my problem still appears to me like a day-dreaming. He was an absolutely ace!
 
YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community