Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, September 23, 2011

When I Ran Against The Clock


I was hurriedly closing all files, and was about to leave for home; just then I came across my assistant manager, saying “Send me the quarterly report of the company’s production, as we have to send it the head office for review.” I said, “Alright”, but my heart knows there was nothing right.
In fact he is the ‘Ass’ whom we tolerate for the sake of job, I was literally cheesed off. Whatever, I was left with the panicked task of compiling the report of every working hour of those 90 days, to make him happy.
I went on my trusted HP system, to get the job done, had a glass of water to relief drying tissue, and then turned on like a robot. In between, what I noticed was really blood-sucking. The Internet Explorer was getting flooded with pop-ups, and the home page was distorting, and I was unable to access the shared content.
After repeated attempts I felt disappointed; then I called up one of my colleagues to seek advice as how to fix this computer issue. Immediately he checked the status of the AVG Antivirus running on the machine and found that there is some AVG update problem, and suggested me to go for AVG Technical Help to get rid of it.
He went online for AVG Support from his PC, and generated a service request on my behalf, and amazing it was responded by an expert within a few seconds, and then we discussed the problem, and the technician was able to fix the problem right away over the phone. We thanked him, and had some coffee together.
I ran against the clock and sent the report to the AM.
 
YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community