Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Is Your Computer Secure-Install Panda Anti-Virus Software


Recently I have purchased a Dell vostro laptop, and from the day one I have been boasting about its high-speed intel i series processor, 500 gb hard-disk and 4gb ddr3 RAM. I have got it configured with Windows 7 home premium from my local technician, and now it holds all the essential software. Though my profession hardly gives me time to spend time on it, I have merely purchased it for the sake of some personal data and most prominently to access mails and shop and bank online.

Yesterday, for the first time, I carried the laptop to my office, but when I returned back I found that there are some unusual icons on the laptop. I played an online pogo game and then I felt that its not running like it used to be. The same thing I analyzed with my browser, where I tried to download a file from torrent site, but again the speed was quite slow. Remembering the warranty period of the machine, I called up the vendor but suffered a big dismay as he didn’t return back. After several attempt he sent a technician, who said that your computer lack the security product. And you need to

Install Antivirus on the Vestry machine and this is something which is out of scope from us.
With a bit frustration I called up a remote tech support company to avail help for installing a good antivirus program on it. I got a toll-free number of a service provider from google and luckily that worked and I was entertained by a technician. First of all I confirmed that whether this is the right place to procure Antivirus Support and after the affirmative response I agreed to stay. He took some details, performed diagnostic test for my system and showed me the result of the virus infection. Thereafter, he scanned, detected and removed all those from the system memory and then suggested me of panda software, the antivirus program.

I went along to install antivirus, Update Antivirus, and finally the guy configured the software for effective result. Furthermore, he updated the Microsoft Windows 7 and customized the Windows Firewall.
Since I have installed the Panda Antivirus on my dell laptop, one thing is for sure that my system never slowed down till time. It runs as though a brand new machine. The antivirus offers the most intuitive protection for my system. Now, I don’t care about hackers and all, and I can chat, share photos and videos, do online shopping and banking with great confidence.
 
YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community